EGGS SLIDE RIGHT OUT OF THE SHELL EVERY TIME
This is it...the ultimate...the epic...the only way to every cook Easter Eggs again. The Shock and Awe Way!
- Fill your sink with either ice cubes or ice packs and cold water. If you are doing lots of egg I recommend using ice packs to keep the water super cold since ice cubes melt so fast.
- Fill the largest pot you have with 1" of water and bring it to a rolling boil.
- Load up the eggs into a steamer, if you don't have one proceed to step 4.
- Gentle place the strainer into the steamer or gently place the eggs in the pot. Put a lid on the pot.
- For 18 eggs set a timer for 13 minutes and 30 seconds. For 12 eggs 12 minutes, for 6 eggs 10 minutes.
- When time is up immediately transfer all the eggs into the ice bath.
- Leave the eggs to chill for 5 minutes.
- Use McCormick food coloring to dye you eggs beautiful colors.
- Do the "epic easter happy dance" while watching your eggs slip right out of their shells!
- Love me forever and share the info!